RemedyBlox is a boutique full service provider of quantum risk-based educational platforms and strategic harm prevention solutions for both the corporate business sector as well as for members of the general public. We are based in Ontario, Canada, and our team of Subject Matter Experts are equipped and available to deliver full range of customized risk-based training platforms, professional course programs and support services in-person, on-line and by phone to clients across Canada and in the USA and globally (upon request)
As the first part of our firm's name "Remedy" suggests, we provide our clients with winning risk-based solutions ("remedies") that are designed to help them properly address various situational and/or environmental risks and their associated harms.
The second part of our company's name "BLOX" refers to the arsenal of customized risk-based strategies and tools that clients can utilize to best identify, respond to, recover from and prevent specific and/or general risks that expose them to variant degrees of harm and/or losses either personally and/or to their physical assets.
We also regard our remedy "blox" as solid building blocks upon which our clients can continue to build upon to safeguard and promote their safety and security in the future.
Our proactive approach affords our clients with opportunities to promote strategic risk reduction and harm prevention educational platforms that are pragmatic and realistic rather than fear driven. Our team of highly qualified subject matter experts deliver needed insights and practical risk-based tools to help identify the extent of particular risk exposures and also how to bridge specific gaps in one's risk perception process. Subsequently enabling our clients to efficiently and effectively safeguard their personal and physical assets against current and future direct / indirect losses, damages and harms by enhancing their core competency.
Our risk-based educational and professional service platforms are delivered through two distinct client-centric streams.
The Corporate / Business Stream is designed for the Corporate Sector and Business Operators looking to optimize their business operations and enhance their core competencies to limit their risk exposure and better safeguard their organization, its workforce and business operations against various internal / external threats, harms and losses.
Under this stream we offer employee training platforms designed to help employers create a vibrant, positive and productive workplace environment for their staff. One that will be conducive to retain valuable, loyal and productive employees as well as attract new skilled labor with similar passion, collaborative interest, innovative spirit, positive leadership style, and a strong commitment to promoting a safe, healthy and productive workplace environment.
PROFESSIONAL PLATFORMS WE OFFER FOR OUR CORPORATE CLIENTS:
- Accessibility Design Planning
- Accommodation Compliance Frameworks (e.g., Evaluation, Design Development & Implementation)
- Business Optimization
- Business Writing / Editorial & Content Development
- Corporate Event Assistance
- Corporate & Crisis Communications
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Emergency Management / Pandemic Risk Mitigation
- Employee Training Platforms
- Go-Green Initiatives & Event Solutions
- Promotional Event Merchandise Evaluation & Recommendation
- Public Speaker Fulfilment / Workshop Leadership
- Risk-Based Business Consulting Services
- Risk Management / BCP
- Workplace Health & Wellness
- Workplace Safety & Security
- Workshop / Event Presentation Facilitation
Service Platforms Include:
- Workplace Employee Training Platforms
- Risk-Based Consulting Business Services
- Public Speakers / Event Presenters / Workshop Facilitators
The Second service stream is designed for Members of the General Public and Special Interest Groups/Organizations representing vulnerable members in society who are looking for support and advice on how best to deal with a difficult risk-based issue as well as learning how to safeguard their personal safety and physical assets against various situational, social and environmental risk exposures.
Our robust risk-based public educational service stream encompasses public presentations, educational seminars, child safety educational platforms and interactive workshops at local community events. We also offer adults one-on-one consultation sessions that provide recovery strategies, personal safety & security strategies and emotional support services to individuals looking for professional advice to overcome and heal from past traumatic events, domestic abuse, intimate partner violence, narcissistic abuse, behavior addictions (e.g., problem gambling, eating disorders, sex addiction, compulsive shopping, etc.., ), and dealing with toxic people in their life. The practical insights, strategic tools and emotional support services we deliver equip our clients with new ways to heal and release a past traumatic event, rebuild their self-confidence and adopt a proactive healthy approach to better protect themselves and their physical assets against future harms and losses.
EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS & SUPPORT SERVICES WE OFFER FOR THE GENERAL PUBLIC:
- Addiction Prevention & Recovery Assistance
- Advisory Support Services for Trauma Survivors & Individual in Crisis
- Deviant Human Behaviors / Personality Disorders
- Domestic Abuse Prevention / Intimate Partner Violence (IPV) Recovery
- Disability & Special Needs Accommodations
- Diversity Sensitivity & Inclusion
- Child Safety & Security School Programs
- Elder Abuse Prevention
- Educational Risk Reduction & Harm Prevention Programs
- Emergency Preparedness
- Home Security / CPTED Strategies
- Mental Health & Wellness Promotion
- Personal Safety & Security Programs
- Protection of Personal Rights & Freedoms
- Public Speaking Engagements at Public Community Forums
- Risk-Based Educational Lunch & Learns
- Social Risk Mitigation Programs
- Special Interest Group Consultations
- Weekend Empowerment Retreats
- Community / Public Event Presentations
- Youth Disability / Diversity Program
Service Delivery Modes Include:
- Risk-Based Seminars, Workshops and Presentations to Group Audiences
- Child Educational School Programs (e.g., Safety & Security Awareness and Youth Disability / Diversity Stream )
- Online Courses
- Individual One-On-One Consultation / Support Services
- The "BUDDY LINE" - 24/7 Click4Advisor Hotline
- Personal Empowerment Retreats
By infusing our critical risk management expertise into both service streams we are able to help corporate clients and members of the general public across North America become better equipped to identify various risks exposures more readily and to adopt a more proactive strategic approach to mitigate their liabilities, reduce their risk of injury and limit their losses against different agents of chaos and risk.
To learn more about harm prevention & risk reduction services we offer to both the business sector and to members of the general public - please visit us at: remedyblox.com