Readola is proud to introduce you to Scout - your Reading Retriever! Scout searches the best in children's literature from the Blue Ribbon Awards Collection and retrieves books in a student's reading level. There's nothing artificial about Scout's intelligence! Organized in an easy to use format - like a virtual librarian right there in your home, classroom or school - Scout utilizes the expertise of real life reading professionals from around America to create tailored recommendations for every reader.
Readola teamed with Bookshop.org to give you the option of purchasing books not currently available in your library. Each purchase you make through Bookshop.org helps us bring the power of recommended reading to students everywhere.
Does your school currently use the Readola Reading System? Find out how we can match your students to award winning books in their appropriate reading levels at Readola.com.
What makes Readola different?
· Matches students with level appropriate, award winning books.
· Supports original Common Core objectives.
· Works with eBooks and traditional books.
· Protects limited staff time, plus all staff receive discounts.
· Individual classrooms, entire grade or school wide adaptability.
· Reading Rewards benefit individual students, staff and school.
· Parents, family and community supporters feel good about encouraging reading.
· Monthly updates keeps positive momentum for district wide reading initiatives.
· Encourages students to engage in books from other communities in a wide range of interests.