This virtual bookshop is the seed that will grow into a new home for Camden's literary population. By purchasing from our reading lists, you're supporting the creation of the best kind of book store. One where books aren't just sold, but where people come together to whisper amongst the stacks, waft around like the aroma of freshly brewed coffee, to snap their hearts delight at the end of a poetry recital, and to celebrate each others lives and victories. Every cent invested will go towards building a brick and mortar shop that will be a go-to destination for neighbors, book tours, and authors around the country.
- To curate a collection of literature that reflects the population of Camden, NJ.
- To have conversations that uplift our community and bring us closer together.
- To provide youth with access to education and reading material outside of the public school classroom.
- To put people first and business second.
- To bring an already existing community together, with the help of contemporary literature.
Profile Photo Credit: "Untitled (Couple)" by Charles Henry Alston (1945-1950)