Once Upon a Dance offers movement, joy, breath, and imagination throughout their 25 dance/movement books (spanning ages 3-12):
• Ballet Inspiration and Choreography Concepts for Young Dancers, for ages 8+, explores basic ballet technique, imparts dance wisdom, and discusses performance and choreographic aspects of dance.
• Dancing Shapes: Ballet and Body Awareness for Young Dancers, for ages 6-9, provides a glimpse into Ballerina Konora’s journey, a warm-up, mini-ballet lesson, and an exploration of detail and form.
• Dance-It-Out! Creative Movement Stories for Young Movers, for ages 4-7, offers kids a chance to take the imagination 'stage' alongside whimsical characters in quirky stories with Ballerina Konora as an optional movement guide.
The books are designed by a mother-daughter duo. Mom taught dance for decades and was honored by her city council for embodying the spirit of partnership and commitment to children in our community for her work with young dancers. Daughter is a full-fledged ballerina.
Once Upon a Dance's accolades:
• Kirkus Reviews Starred Review
• Mom’s Choice Gold Award
• Family Choice Award
• Royal Dragonfly First Place
• PenCraft Award First Place
• Firebird First Place
• Pinnacle: Best Book Juvenile Fiction
• Independent Press Award Winner
• International Impact Book Award Winner
• Outstanding Creator Awards Winner
• Readers Favorite Certified Great Read
• Indie’s Today 5-Star Recommended
• The Wishing Shelf 5-Star Emblem
• Literary Titan 5-Star Award
Follow them at @Once_UponADance or on Facebook for sneak peeks of upcoming releases, dance photos, and the occasional picture of their feline hard-luck cases.
Visit www.CreativeMovementStories.com or www.OnceUponADance.com to learn about the dancing duo, preview their 25 kids' dance books, or check out the parent/teacher resources.