Your Fully Charged Life: A Radically Simple Approach to Having Endless Energy and Filling Every Day with Yay
Meaghan B. Murphy (Author)
Buy new or used from an indie through our partner Biblio:
DescriptionA high-energy guide to living with presence, optimism, and joy--one yay at a time! Ever wish you were one of those upbeat, positive people who embrace every day with a can-do mindset that motivates others and simply makes life more fun? Longtime magazine editor Meaghan B Murphy is one of those high-energy people--and she's here to share her secrets for finding more yay every day. Your Fully Charged Life is Murphy's practical guide to bringing your best self to every moment, even when the pressures of daily life leave you feeling overwhelmed, exhausted, and wallowing in negative thoughts (and a pint of your favorite gelato). Spanning health, work, family time, and more, this book reveals small changes in outlook and habits that yield big results, without ever sacrificing who you are. Informed by the latest research in neuroscience, positive psychology, and inspiring examples of women and men who live fully charged every day, the book presents simple ways to:
- cultivate gratitude--and pass it along
- make meaningful connections with the people around you
- learn to say no--so you can fill your days with things that matter to you most
- recharge when you need it
- spread the positive charge to others to make the world a happier, healthier place Going beyond platitudes and shallow Insta-inspiration, this inspiring and empowering book provides a blueprint for feeling less stressed and genuinely making the most of your every day.
February 23, 2021
6.0 X 9.1 X 1.1 inches | 0.95 pounds
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate
About the Author
Meaghan B Murphy is a longtime magazine editor, writer, on-air lifestyle expert, podcaster, and certified trainer. Currently the Editor-in-Chief at Woman's Day magazine, Murphy is a media veteran who previously served as executive editor of Good Housekeeping. She lives with her husband and their three children and fur baby in Westfield, New Jersey.