A must-read for anyone interested in exploring the true nature of reality...
"If happiness is a result, it begs the question: result of what? If objects don't make us reliably happy, what does?"
Where do we find happiness and security amidst environmental degradation, unsustainable resource consumption, and a growing gap between the rich and the poor? How do we work with suffering in ourselves and those around us?
Master teachers Acariya Doug Duncan and Catherine Pawasarat draw on decades of experience in this guide to awakening in the 21st Century. Rather than retreating from suffering, Wasteland to Pureland dives into the heart of the uncertainty and busyness of our modern world, and provides clear steps to greater fulfillment and spiritual growth.
In this book, you will discover:
- How your career, creativity, sex, relationship and daily life can become your spiritual practice.
- How the ego and trauma may be holding you back - and how to transcend it.
- Discover new ways to push your awakening edge.
- Maps of the self that draw from Buddhist philosophy, Western psychology and wisdom traditions such as karma yoga, astrology and tantra.
- By learning to embrace "what is" we can transform ourselves, our relationships, and our world from the inside out.
- And much, much more! (Look inside for table of contents.)
Wasteland to Pureland is packed with straightforward, heartfelt, accessible teachings and truths that are explained in a way that is both engaging and fun. This book will become a gem which you'll pick up over and over until it's pages are dog-eared, at which point you'll gift it to a friend.
So if you want to develop more meaningful relationships and establish a fulfilling career, if you want more freedom in both your work and personal life, and you want to lean into your unfoldment with a sense of humor, you simply can't afford to miss this essential and deeply enjoyable guide to the Pureland.
Unlock the next chapter on your path to awakening and buy your copy of Wasteland to Pureland today!