Buy new or used from an indie through our partner Biblio:
May 16, 2023
7.4 X 9.2 X 0.7 inches | 1.5 pounds
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate
About the Author
- Malachi Jenkins and Roberto Smith are childhood friends from neighboring rival gangs, brought together by their two passions: food and girls. Today, they are the cofounders and owners of Trap Kitchen LA. The underground culinary experience was completely fueled off Instagram. Their colorful past has made them media darlings, having appeared on the Today show, Martha & Snoop's Potluck Dinner Party, VICE, Fox 11 News, and BET.
- Brian Boykin, a Diageo consultant, has more than a decade of experience in the spirits, luxury hospitality, and branded entertainment industries. He's been a driving force behind award-winning marketing efforts for Ciroc, Ketel One, and Johnnie Walker, among others.
- Maxwell Britten is a hospitality executive and entrepreneur and the former Bar Director to Brooklyn's James Beard Award Winning Maison Premiere. Maxwell is also the Project Manager for BBD Labs, Chief Cocktail Curator with The Auberge Resort Collection and Board Advisor to WineView.
- Kathy Iandoli is a critically acclaimed journalist, author, award winning podcaster, and documentarian. To date, she has released more than five books, including God Save The Queens: The Essential History of Women in Hip-Hop and Baby Girl: Better Known As Aaliyah.
- Damion Scott or "MOSH" 0110 (pseudonym) is a Jamaican/American comic book artist, writer and commercial illustrator. Scott has worked with Marvel Comics & DC Comics on several titles, including Batman, Robin, Batgirl, Raven, Harley Quinn, Spider-Man, Deadpool and Ghostrider. He has contributed graphics and designs for brands including Apple, Nike, Snoop Dogg, Steph Curry, Under Armour, Quiksilver, NEW ERA, PUMA, Brooklyn Nets, Coors Molson, POWERADE, YellowRatBastard(YRB), Duppies(Japan)