The Ultimate Fluid Pouring & Painting Project Book: Inspiration and Techniques for Using Alcohol Inks, Acrylics, Resin, and More; Create Colorful Painting
Discover and master the fun, creative, and colorful methods of fluid pouring and painting with 10 projects, customizable to your personal vision and open to endless variation.
Fluid pouring and painting can result in beautiful, organic, and abstract designs that can be captured on special papers, canvas and board substrates, used to make gorgeous lampshades, poured into molds or dishes to create coasters, geodes, and agate slices, and can even be formed into vases, vessels, and bowls. Join mixed-media artist and international instructor Jane Monteith, a master of the fluid artforms and creator of the stunningly beautiful and popular paintings called MOD Minis, in this wildly popular new art form.
For both novice and experienced artists, this expressive book shares detailed, comprehensive techniques for working with high flow inks and acrylic paints. The Ultimate Fluid Pouring & Painting Project Book guides you through a variety of different fluid projects, from fluid-painted collage to resin-poured paints on different substrates. You will:
- Learn to use various tools and solutions to create beautiful colors and textures on paper.
- Learn how to work with resin and avoid common mistakes to produce a flawless finish.
- Gain an understanding of basic color theory and which color combinations go hand in hand to create elegant designs.
- Become knowledgeable on what types of products to use to create various effects.
- Understand how to seal and protect your work for years to come.
With these creative projects, you'll be making your own beautiful fluid artwork in no time!
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate