The Stupidest Things Ever Said: Book of All-Time Stupidest Top 10 Lists
Ross Petras (Author) Kathryn Petras (Author)
Buy new or used from an indie through our partner Biblio:
DescriptionNot just stupidity, but obsessive stupidity! Not just random stupidity, but organized stupidity! Here, from the celebrated collectors of the stupidest things ever said, it's the cre`me de la cre`me of stupidities, made even funnier and more compelling in an irresistible top 10 list format. Try one:
The Top 10 Stupidest Actual Book Titles:
1. A Toddler's Guide to the Rubber Industry
2. Constipation and our Civilization
3. Greek Rural Postmen and Their Cancellation Numbers 4. The Secret of Sphincters
5. A Pictorial Book of Tongue Coating
6. Life and Laughter 'midst the Cannibals
7. Be Bold With Bananas
8. Hand-Grenade Throwing as a College Sport
9. Collect Fungi on Stamps
10. A Study of Hospital Waiting Lists in Cardiff, 1953-1954 Plus lost-in-translation moments. Doubles entendres. Political speeches, foreign menus, traffic signs. Celebrities on literature, on homelessness, on revealing too much about themselves. Mangled cliche´s and bizarre analogies, the wit of the witless and comedy of the clueless--never before have so many said something so dumb, now in one book.
January 10, 2020
6.2 X 6.2 X 0.7 inches | 0.5 pounds
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate
About the Author
Kathryn Petras is an author and quote connoisseur who, along with her brother, Ross Petras, has published numerous quote collections including Age Doesn't Matter Unless You're a Cheese. The Petras's calendar, The 365 Stupidest Things Ever Said, has sold over 4.6 million copies. Kathryn lives with her family in Seattle.
Ross Petras is an author and quote connoisseur who, along with his sister, Kathryn Petras, has published numerous quote collections including Age Doesn'tMatter Unless You're a Cheese. The Petras's calendar, The 365 Stupidest Things Ever Said, has sold over 4.6 million copies. Ross lives with his family in Toronto.