The Slightly Greener Method: Detoxifying Your Home Is Easier, Faster, and Less Expensive Than You Think
From the foods you consume to the household and personal care products you buy, being just slightly greener can have a big impact on your health and happiness!
The Slightly Greener Method gives you small, actionable changes you can easily make in three areas of your home--the kitchen (foods and beverages), bathroom (personal care products and cosmetics), and cleaning products--without breaking the bank or upending your life.
You don't have to be 100% chemical free to be healthier and safer. By focusing on micro-habits you can build over time and the gradual introduction of non-toxic, all-natural or organic, eco-friendly products, board-certified holistic nutritionist Tonya Harris guides you along a roadmap to a greener, more environmentally-friendly and sustainable lifestyle that can help protect you and your families' health long-term.
Get answers to questions like:
- What does "organic" really mean?
- Which of the unpronounceable chemicals listed on the back of my shampoo bottle might be toxic?
- Do I really need to throw away expired makeup?
- Why aren't companies always required to list toxic ingredients on their product labels?
- How can I make sure my kids and pets are safe while also keeping a squeaky clean house?
It's never too soon (or too late) to start your slightly greener journey! This practical, actionable guide is perfect for readers of bestselling lifestyle and organizational books such as The Complete Book of Clean and Zero Waste Home, and fans of TV shows like Tidying Up with Marie Kondo and The Home Edit.
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate