The One-Percent Edge: Small Changes That Guarantee Relevance and Build Sustainable Success
The answer to remaining competitive and keeping steady growth for your business is not ground-breaking, business-altering innovations, but by simply making one tweak at a time.
You are in the business of staying competitive--seeing solid profits, building a strong brand, and keeping steady customers who return again and again. But the market is constantly changing, and competition is fierce. How do you not only keep from losing ground but manage to remain a step ahead? Is a complete overhaul and rebranding every few years necessary to make sure your footprint is still making its mark, reminding consumers of your presence?
In The One-Percent Edge, you will learn how to:
- put energy into profitable areas and trim dead weight,
- raise prices by selling value instead of things,
- access new markets by adapting products or services,
- turn customers into brand ambassadors,
- and many other subtle yet highly effective strategies for affecting profitable changes to your business.
By making incremental adjustments to every aspect of the business--marketing, customer service, finances, products, people--then repeating the process, you will find yourself constantly fixing weaknesses and spotting opportunities for growth. Pull ahead of the pack by constantly evolving, one tweak at a time.
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate