The Minimalist Entrepreneur: How Great Founders Do More with Less
Sahil Lavingia (Author)
Buy new or used from an indie through our partner Biblio:
Description"Pay attention."--Jason Fried A revolutionary roadmap for building startups that go the distance Now more than ever, you don't need a fancy office, Ivy League degree, or millions of dollars in venture capital to launch a business that matters for the communities you care most about. Software, the internet, and remote work have made it possible for entrepreneurs to start for free, make a customer of anyone, and grow a profitable, sustainable company from anywhere. Packed with hard-won, battle-tested lessons from Lavingia's own journey of building Gumroad, a platform for creators to sell their work, The Minimalist Entrepreneur teaches founders how to: - start then learn
- build a community, then solve a problem for them
- charge for something even before you've built anything
- avoid running out of money and, more importantly, energy
- run a tight ship amid the rise of the gig economy and remote work
- own a business without it owning you back. The Minimalist Entrepreneur is the manifesto for a new generation of founders who would rather build great companies than big ones. This is essential knowledge for every founder aspiring to build a business worth building.
October 26, 2021
6.0 X 9.1 X 1.1 inches | 0.9 pounds
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate
About the Author
Sahil Lavingia is the Founder and CEO of Gumroad, an angel investor, a painter, and a writer.