Be prepared for the dangerous and largely unknown risks that threaten your business and learn how to survive and thrive when uncertainty hits.
Leaders today must navigate their teams and organizations through unprecedented levels of uncertainty. It feels like every year there is some-game changing technology or catastrophe that gives rise to a "new normal" and sends businesses scrambling for how to rethink themselves to operate under these new conditions.
In The Leader's Guide to Managing Risk, K. Scott Griffith, a former airline pilot, socio-technical physicist, and author of the first independently-audited high reliability and just culture model offers practical and proven methods to build processes that will withstand the winds of uncertainty while driving success. By understanding that organizations are people operating within systems, leaders of all kinds will build reliability and resiliency into their culture and set up their business to withstand the next big changes that come their way.
- Learn a new way of seeing, understanding, and managing risk.
- Understand how people and systems interact in organizations and how to build processes that increase resilience and performance.
- Collaborate with all stakeholders, including employees, to help you foresee dangers and achieve sustainable reliability.
- Implement proven methods from Scott's award-winning model that is being used in some of the most prestigious healthcare, EMS, and transportation companies in the world.
- Achieve independent validation of success through certification.