"Grand Prize Winner" 2023 Next Generation Indie Book Awards "Best in Self-Help"
2023 Next Generation Indie Book Awards "Gold Medal in Self-Help"
Independent Publisher Book Awards "Category Finalist"
Eric Hoffer Book Awards "Runner-Up for Best in Nonfiction"
San Francisco Book Festival
"Honorable Mention" London Book Awards "Honorable Mention"
Los Angeles Book Festival "Honorable Mention"
New York Book Festival
"Dysinger Award for Outstanding Publication in Counseling" Illinois Counseling Association
Uncover Twelve Mindset Shifts That Will Transform Your Financial Future
As a therapist, Joyce Marter noticed an extraordinary trend: as her clients improved their mental health, they leveled up in other areas of their lives. They received raises, they got promotions, and some even started their own business. This epiphany led her to develop an insightful and ingenious process for releasing limiting habits and beliefs so you can begin your journey to freedom and prosperity.
Here, Joyce shares the culmination of her life's work as the go-to expert on the "Psychology of Success"--a proven method to help you improve your financial well-being by focusing on your psychological and relational issues around money.
By working with The Financial Mindset Fix,
you will learn how to:
- Recover from burnout, overwhelm, financial stress, and money anxiety
- Improve your mental health by practicing better self-care and accessing the support you need and deserve
- Change the way you think, feel, and behave with money to end self-limitation and self-sabotage and welcome far greater success
- Embrace your worth and set healthy boundaries in your financial relationships with others at home and at work
- Create a personal and professional vision for holistic success that includes work-life balance and tending to your dreams
- Use simple tools from cognitive behavioral therapy, mindfulness, and narrative therapy to change your life personally, professionally, and financially
For anyone looking to step into a life of wealth and well-being, this is a welcome guide. "In this wonderful new book, successful therapist Joyce Marter gently takes you by the hand and walks you down the path toward better mental health and abundant financial life. Her twelve unique mindsets will revolutionize your relationship with money and significantly improve the way you view yourself." ―Stephen M. R. Covey, author of
New York Times and #1
Wall Street Journal bestseller
The Speed of Trust
About the Author
Joyce Marter, LCPC, is a psychotherapist, successful entrepreneur, adjunct faculty at Northwestern University, national speaker, and thought leader in mental health. She is the founder of Urban Balance, a nationwide counseling practice, and provides trainings on mental health and success for Fortune 500 companies. She has written for HuffPost, Spirituality & Health, and The Good Men Project, among others. She has been featured in countless media outlets, including CNN, MTV, and the Wall Street Journal. For more, see joyce-marter.com.