The Constitution Needs a Good Party: Good Government Comes from Good Boundaries
James Anthony (Author)
Buy new or used from an indie through our partner Biblio:
One good political party will make everything work well.
What's wrong with U.S. politics today is that our representatives ignore the Constitution.
The solution is simple: Design a political party to elect representatives who will fully use their constitutional powers, keeping government within its required good boundaries. This will leave us free to pursue happiness ourselves.
The Constitution Needs a Good Party explains:
- Why every election leaves us with a solid majority of Progressive Democrats + Progressive Republicans, who violate the Constitution.
- How to list these violations as the grievances in a new party's declaration of independence from past parties, creating a pledge to support the Constitution through specific actions.
- How to reuse the Constitution to structure a new party to keep the grassroots in charge.
- How the Constitution-respecting presidents George Washington and Ronald Reagan were the most electable ever.
- How a well-designed party would not have been rigged in 2016 to nominate Donald Trump, and the party's grassroots would have nominated Ted Cruz.
When the United States followed the Constitution better from 1789 through 1913, we changed the world. We can change the world again.
September 27, 2018
5.5 X 8.5 X 0.69 inches | 1.03 pounds
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate
About the Author
James Anthony is an award-winning author, yet comes from a distinctly non-literary background. A former tech-entrepreneur, he followed his passion for poetry by 'translating' all 154 of Shakespeare's sonnets, published by Penguin Random House in 2018. James writes across many genres, including travel, screenplays, and fiction, but retains an enduring love of the poetics of Shakespeare's iambic pentameter. After spending many years in the US, James now lives in his native London with his beloved wife Versha.