The Career Toolkit: Essential Skills for Success That No One Taught You
Mark A. Herschberg (Author)
Buy new or used from an indie through our partner Biblio:
Networking, negotiating, communicating, leading, career planning--all skills critical to your career success. But did anyone ever teach you these skills?
The Career Toolkit will help you master these vital skills and yield outsized returns for your career and your income. Every chapter is packed with dozens of actionable principles, exercises, and practices that will accelerate your success. It's a multivitamin for your career!
The Career Toolkit shows you how to design and execute your personal plan to achieve the career you deserve, including:
- Negotiating a job offer. (This alone will pay for the book.)
- Creating a dynamic career strategy.
- Building a high-value network.
- Developing the fundamental leadership skills that matter most.
- Managing teams effectively, even as an individual contributor.
Cognosco Media LLC
January 05, 2021
6.1 X 9.2 X 1.2 inches | 1.4 pounds
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate