A sweet, magical tale with a tender life lesson. --Kirkus Reviews
From the author of What Do You Do With an Idea? comes a beautiful story about the transformative power of gratefulness.
What happens when something truly miraculous shows up in your life? Something that has never been seen before... something rare and unique?
Do you recognize it? Do you appreciate it? Do you see it for what it really is?
Here is the story of an inquistive child and a curious little candy dish. A dish that is both exhilarating and, at times, utterly frustrating. It is a story about how everything is shaped by how we look at it, and the magical powers of patience, perspective, and gratitude.
This is a reminder of how lucky we are to wake up each morning. To see the wonder and possibilities that come with each fresh, sparkling new day. But mostly this is an invitation to be grateful for the time we have and the gift of being alive.
- A vibrant read-aloud for kids ages 5 and up
- A fun way to spark conversations with children about gratefulness
- Whimsical illustrations highlight the beauty of appreciation and unlock magical moments
Praise for The Candy Dish:
- A sweet, magical tale with a tender life lesson. --Kirkus Reviews
- Each day is a gift... with a bit of magic. A familiar lesson illuminated by an innovative scenario. --Publishers Weekly