The Art of Healthcare Innovation: Interviews and Industry Insights from 35 Game-Changing Pioneers
What if you had a crystal ball that revealed the future of the healthcare landscape?Wouldn't you want that ball?
Think of how that information could boost your success and impact your future. You could be on the cutting-edge of change and reap the rewards. Accept that change is inescapable. Discover how healthcare changes will impact you, your family, and your career. Listen to pioneers who share their secrets and predictions.
A few of these pioneers include:
1. Shaden Marzouk MD, Ph.D. Managing Director, Health, AXA, former Chief Medical Officer of Cardinal Health
2. Brian Caveney, MD, JD, MPH. Enterprise-Wide Chief Medical Officer of LabCorp
3. Ruth Williams-Brinkley, President, Kaiser Foundation Health Plan and Hospitals of the Northwest
4. Bertalan Mesko, MD. Ph.D. Director of The Medical Futurist Institute
5. Barbara Casey, Global Health Leader at Cisco, Inc
6. Deborah C. Beidel, Ph.D., ABPP, Director of UCF RESTORES(R)
What these leaders share:
- Current innovative trends
- How trends will change the world
- Five things they wish they knew
- Disruptive practices and products you haven't heard of
- Advice for how to future-proof your career
- Success habits and life philosophy
Who this book is for:
. Entrepreneurs, healthcare workers and consumers who understand the need for strategic agility.
. Those who want to plan a future in the healthcare industry.
. Those who want to avoid failed businesses.
. Those who want to prepare for new trends and reap the reward of a competitive advantage.
What you will learn:
- What the future of the healthcare industry looks like
- How to recession-proof your career
- Where to find healthcare business and career opportunities
- How to pitch venture capitalists and where to find them
- How to ask the right questions
- How to prepare for environmental uncertainties
Successful leaders need to anticipate where the markets are going. Disruption is a wealth creation opportunity. Leaders who are open to innovative ideas, and to learning how and where to look for ideas, will thrive.
Don't get locked out of this market because you lack the knowledge on how and where to find solutions. Expand your view and increase the odds that you will see important trends before your competition.
Disruptive innovation theory should be a key component in all strategist's toolkits.
Grab a copy of The Art of Healthcare Innovation: Interviews and Industry Insights from 36 Pioneers today before change renders your position obsolete.
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate
About the Author
"Christina eloquently explains complex materials in an accessible way which demonstrates her deeper understanding of the material. Her curiosity is infectious, writing delightful and her work will be beneficial for physicians and patients as well." --Michael V. Genovese, M.D., J.D. Chief Medical Officer, Acadia Healthcare
"This book represents a great achievement. It compiles thought leaders on a topic relevant to all of us-healthcare. The insights and perspectives shared here are driving innovation that will impact generations to come" --Robin Moriarty Ph.D., COO, Equifax International and Author, What Game Are You Playing?
"A fascinating and insightful book! The Art of Healthcare Innovationdistills complex concepts into an inspiring, readily-understandable glimpse into the people and ideas that will change our wellbeing for generations to come."--Marshall Goldsmith, New York Times #1 Bestselling Author of Triggers, Mojo, and What Got You Here Won't Get You There
"Christina Warmer's book gives us 2 gifts; the solidity of a strong and logic conceptual framework (awareness, diagnosis, treatment, lifestyle change and ongoing care) and the wisdom & creativity of 35 thought leaders and amazing practitioners. A true gem of a book that should be a reference point in Health, the field most disrupted by the 4th Industrial Revolution with the biggest impact on humans in the years to come." --Paolo Gallo, Best-Selling Author, Senior Advisor to the World Economic Forum Executive Chairman
"I highly recommend The Art of Healthcare Innovation. It is an informative, interesting and unique guide to the current leaders of healthcare innovation and healthcare trends. An important read for healthcare enthusiasts, healthcare professionals, thought leaders, and business and management leaders." --John Corcoran, Co-CEO, Rise25 and Former White House aide