Celebrate everyday blessings, practice thankfulness, and observe the wonderful acts of service that keep us going each and every day. Eileen Spinelli, bestselling and award-winning children's author, charms with rhymes and whimsy in Thankful, perfect for any young reader and their family.
Little ones will snuggle up close as they enjoy this charming, cozy book about being thankful. From the local reporter to the doctor and pastor, children will delight as they explore the people of their town and what they are thankful for.
Thankful is a heartwarming picture book that teaches children ages 4-8 to:
- Focus on the blessings that we tend to take for granted
- Appreciate essential workers and what people in our everyday lives provide: "Like the gardener thankful for every green sprout, and the fireman, for putting the fire out."
Meant to be read aloud, Thankful features:
- Endearing storytelling with bouncy, rhyming text, creating an engaging, fun read for readers young and old
- Whimsical illustrations with soft colors and bold lines, perfect for any season
- Timeless tale of thanksgiving that is perfect for holiday gift giving