TExES Special Education EC-12 (161), 2nd Edition, Book + Online Practice Tests
Gets You Certified and in the Classroom! Revised 2nd edition!
This up-to-date edition is designed to help teacher candidates excel on the TExES Special Education (161) exam. It's perfect for college students, teachers, and career-changing professionals who are looking to teach Special Education in Texas public schools.
Our comprehensive test prep contains a thorough review of all the domains and competencies tested. It also includes discussions of key educational concepts and theories. Two full-length practice tests deal with every type of question and skill assessed on the exam.
- Updated for the 2020 exam and beyond
- Comprehensive review of all domains and competencies tested on the exam
- 2 full-length practice tests (both in the book and online) based on actual exam questions
- Practice test answers explained in detail
- Proven study tips, strategies, and confidence-boosting advice
- Online practice tests feature timed testing, automatic scoring, and topic-level feedback This test prep is a must-have for anyone who wants to teach Special Education EC-12 in Texas!