Savor: Living Abundantly Where You Are, as You Are (365 Devotions)
Read, learn, pray, cook, and share with New York Times bestselling author Shauna Niequist. Savor is a 365-day devotional that invites you to expand your perspective about Christ-centered living by incorporating prayer and recipes for gathering with family and friends over breakfasts, dinners, and late-night snacks.
Shauna becomes a friend across the pages as she shares her heart with yours, keeps you company, and invites you into the abundant life God offers. Savor teaches us:
- To savor each day, whatever it holds: work and play, coffee and kids, meals and prayers, the good stuff, and the hard stuff
- Life is all about relationships, and your daily relationship with God is worth savoring in every moment
- Recipes from Shauna's kitchen to enjoy around a table with people you love
Savor has a beautiful linen cover. Inside you'll find:
- 21 delicious recipes and a helpful recipe table of contents
- 365 devotions--each devotional includes a short Bible passage, an insightful story from Shauna, and a thoughtful prompt to help you grow
- A ribbon marker to help you keep your place
This devotional makes a perfect gift for a friend looking to experience a more integrated faith-- and anyone who loves trying out new recipes or enjoys hosting gatherings for loved ones.
Look for additional inspirational books and audio products from Shauna:
- I Guess I Haven't Learned That Yet
- Present Over Perfect
- Bread and Wine
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate
About the Author
Shauna Niequist is the New York Times bestselling author of Cold Tangerines, Bittersweet, Bread & Wine, Savor, and Present Over Perfect. She is married to Aaron, and they live in New York City with their sons, Henry and Mac.