Roar!: Daniel and the Lions' Den
Buy new or used from an indie through our partner Biblio:
DescriptionThese storybooks bring Bible stories to life using the same beautiful artwork from the classic Superbook series that received three Daytime Emmy nominations. Each book features engaging, age-specific content that coordinates with Superbook DVD stories. Children can learn God's Word and be introduced to the Superbook series for the first time. BOOK SUMMARY:
In Roar!, Superbook transports Chris, his neighbor Joy, and their robot friend, Gizmo, to meet Daniel in Babylon, where jealous rivals plot to end his life. Children will witness true courage in action and discover how faith in God gives us the power to do what is right. They will learn that even a lions' den is no match for God's protection!
- Each book teaches children timeless moral truths and life lessons through the captivating, Bible-based adventures of two time-traveling children and their robot friend.
- Unparalleled biblical accuracy in both scene design and character dialogue
- Immersive experience supported by the Superbook Bible App and website
- Targeted to children ages 3-6
- Artwork, characters, and stories correspond with Superbook DVDs of the same titles
June 02, 2020
6.5 X 8.1 X 0.3 inches | 0.4 pounds
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate
About the Author
CBN's Superbook team is made up of Emmy-winning artists and storytellers, whose credits include Mulan, The Lion King, and Beauty and the Beast. Together they are collaborating to completely reimagine the classic Superbook series using CGI technology. The new Superbook honors the life-changing legacy of the classic series and introduces the stories of the Bible to a new generation. The Christian Broadcasting Network (www.cbn.com) is a global Christian ministry with headquarters in Virginia Beach, Virginia, and is committed to spreading the gospel of Jesus through television programming, internet programming/resources, medical missions, humanitarian outreaches, and family resources, including Superbook.