Peek-A-Moo!: Hide and Seek with Max & Moo
Buy new or used from an indie through our partner Biblio:
Max and Moo are playing hide-and-seek, and you are invited! Have fun on the farm looking with Max, lifting the flaps, and finding Moo hidden in every scene . . . Moo, where are you?
Very young children will love lifting fun flaps to meet their favorite farm animals and making the corresponding silly animal sounds for each friend!
- Eight easy lift-the-flaps will encourage little hands to open and close to discover who is hiding on each spread
- Sturdy board book pages for reading over and over again
- Surprise and delight babies and toddlers with bright artwork and funny animal onomatopoeia under each flap
- Learn all about the animals on the farm, including main characters Moo the cow, Max the dog, and their friends the horse, the pigs, the frog, the goats, the hens and the rooster, the cats, and finally the ducks in the pond
- The cow character Moo can be found on every spread, a BONUS seek-and-find opportunity for young readers
- A perfect way for children and adults to enjoy reading together
This bright, playful, interactive board book encourages little ones to use their fine motor skills as they seek and discover with Max as he looks for Moo. Simple sentence structure and repetition reinforce vocabulary building and early language skills, making this a perfect first book for toddlers and preschoolers.
February 28, 2023
5.91 X 6.93 X 0.63 inches | 0.45 pounds
Earn by promoting books
About the Author
Susie Lee Jin grew up in Rocky Mount, North Carolina. The second of four children, she is no stranger to the word "MINE!" Her gracious parents continue to inspire her to joyfully share. Susie now lives with her husband and son in northern New Jersey. She's the author of picture book Mine! and the Level 1 Ready-to-Read King of the Mountain. For more about Susie, please visit SusieStudio.com.