Peak Brain Plasticity: Remember What You Want to Remember and Forget What You Can't Forget
Said Hasyim (Author)
Buy new or used from an indie through our partner Biblio:
Unleash your brain's limitless potential with neuroscience.
Do you notice feeling more forgetful? Are you self-limiting your progress because you believe that your brain is old already? Do you have anxiety that you can't forget-even after trying every suggestion available?
This life-changing book contains the concept of neuroplasticity made digestible for everyone.
- Strategies to enhance your brain capacity to superlearn and have better memory
- Simple tricks to have fun mastering 62 foreign vocabularies that stick in your memory in as little as a month with less than 20 minutes daily, without paying for the expensive tuition fee
- Solutions to get rid of anxiety from the inside and start to live again
- Efficient studying methods to ace your exams without rehearsing late at night and sacrificing your sleep
- The hidden dangers of your daily routine that increase the risk of getting brain diseases
- 5 often-overlooked techniques to learn anything fast, and grow every single day
- World-class memorizing techniques to remember shockingly long numbers, including 100 digits of Pi
With the secret ingredient that builds successful people, Peak Brain Plasticity unlocks your limitless brain power that you can use immediately to accelerate self-learning.
March 14, 2021
5.5 X 8.5 X 0.38 inches | 0.64 pounds
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate
About the Author
Said Hasyim is a serial tech entrepreneur with an obsession for finding the best ways to maximize his productivity. After more than a decade of arduous self-experimentation and research into bio-hacks, Said discovered various methods to improve his productivity. Now, he hopes to share his findings with his readers in his Peak Productivity book series to unleash their inner potential.Find out more about Said at saidhasyim.com.