Overcoming The Impostor: Silence Your Inner Critic and Lead with Confidence
Kris Kelso (Author)
Buy new or used from an indie through our partner Biblio:
Offering entrepreneurs and leaders a practical look at "impostor syndrome," leadership consultant Kris Kelso explores that inner voice that downplays our own accomplishments while amplifying those of others. Kris gives readers powerful tools needed to expose The Impostor's methods and emerge as more effective and confident leaders.Of the many challenges successful entrepreneurs and business leaders face, none may be as damaging or difficult to conquer as silencing their worst critics--their own negative nagging inner voices. If you're a leader, innovator, or entrepreneur who's ever told yourself ...
- "I'm not supposed to be here ..."
- "I only got lucky; but that leader has the real talent ... "
- "I don't deserve an award. It should go to that other person ..."
- "One of these days, everyone's going to figure out that I'm in over my head ..."
- Change your thinking and lead with confidence
- Disarm the inner critic and silence the nagging voice inside your head
- Shift your perspective on what defines failure
- Identify when The Impostor has been at work in your life and career in the past
- Manage effectively The Impostor's appearance in the future
- See how The Impostor makes you feel unique for all the wrong reasons
- Understand how The Impostor leads you to self sabotage
- Recognize how fear of failure, not asking for help, and comparing yourself to others invites The Impostor's influence
- Understand how community and vulnerability play vital roles in helping you succeed
- Use the 3 Ps--Progress, Passion, and Purpose--to define your success
- Create ten new habits that will help you overcome The Impostor
January 19, 2021
5.8 X 8.6 X 1.0 inches | 0.85 pounds
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate
About the Author
Kris Kelso is a keynote speaker for leadership conferences, corporate events, and universities and has been both a guest and host on television and radio programs. Trained and certified as an executive coach, Kris has worked with hundreds of entrepreneurs, business owners, and their leadership teams. He is an advisor and instructor at the Nashville Entrepreneur Center, is a Facilitator / Coach with The Alternative Board, and is a contributing writer for The Nashville Business Journal. Kris has founded multiple companies and has served on the boards of directors of several non-profit organizations. He is an active member of Cornerstone Nashville where he serves, teaches, and coaches other leaders. He lives with his wife and three teenaged sons in Nashville, Tennessee; Overcoming The Impostor is his first book.