Ogilvy on Advertising
David Ogilvy (Author)
Buy new or used from an indie through our partner Biblio:
DescriptionA candid and indispensable primer on all aspects of advertising from the man Time has called "the most sought after wizard in the business." Told with brutal candor and prodigal generosity, David Ogilvy reveals: - How to get a job in advertising
- How to choose an agency for your product
- The secrets behind advertising that works
- How to write successful copy--and get people to read it
- Eighteen miracles of research
- What advertising can do for charities And much, much more.
March 12, 1985
7.4 X 0.58 X 9.7 inches | 1.34 pounds
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate
About the Author
David Ogilvy (1911-1999) was a business executive who founded the advertising, marketing, and PR agency Ogilvy & Mather in 1948. Throughout his illustrious career, the mogul Time magazine called "the most sought-after wizard in the business" shared his knowledge of the industry in the books Ogilvy on Advertising and the bestselling Confessions of an Advertising Man.