Kasya Denisevich (Author)
Buy new or used from an indie through our partner Biblio:
DescriptionNeighbors is a contemplative picture book about the lives of our neighbors--who are all around us and ever-present, yet somehow surprisingly elusive. They're everywhere: next door, above, and even below. More often than not, they are a mystery, a presence suggested by low hums, footfalls, or perhaps a slammed door. This book explores the ways that we think about those we exist among, but who remain strangers until we make the brave--and affirming--decision to connect. - From debut author-illustrator Kasya Denisevich
- An exploration of neighbors coexisting together in one very special apartment building
- Dynamic black-and-white illustrations blur the line between imagination, dreams, and reality. As Neighbors illustrates so beautifully, that moment of connection is a portal to a world of possibility. This unique book uses both visual storytelling and compelling text to consider how we map the landscape of the vast world around us, starting with the person just on the other side of the apartment wall. - Explores what it means to exist in a world of strangers, friends, and neighbors who are both alike and completely different from each other
- Resonates year-round as a charming and unique gift for birthdays, holidays, and more
- Perfect for children ages 3 to 5 years old
- Makes a great pick for parents and grandparents, as well as librarians, teachers, and educators
- Add it to the shelf with books like Be Kind by Pat Zietlow Miller, The Berenstain Bears Learn About Strangers by Stan and Jan Berenstain, and The Big Umbrella by Amy June Bates.
September 22, 2020
8.0 X 11.2 X 0.5 inches | 0.85 pounds
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate
About the Author
Kasya Denisevich is a Russian-born author and illustrator now living in Barcelona. Her work has been featured in the 2017 Bologna Book Fair Illustrators Exhibition. This is her first book.