My Mother's Secret: A Novel of the Jewish Autonomous Region
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate
About the Author
Alina Adams is the New York Times bestselling author of soap opera tie-ins, romance novels, and figure skating mysteries. She has worked as a creative content producer for As the World Turns and Guiding Light; was part of the All My Children and One Life to Live reboots; and has been a writer, producer, and skating researcher for ABC, NBC, TNT, ESPN and Lifetime TV. Alina immigrated to the United States with her family from Odessa, USSR, in 1977. She lives in New York City with her husband, Scott, and their three children. Visit her online at www.AlinaAdams.com.
Praise for My Mother's Secret
"An eye opening family saga. Adams weaves an engrossing tale through little known history that feels both exotic and chillingly familiar. My Mother's Secret will stay with you long after you've read the last page."
- Kyra Davis, New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the Just One Night, Pure Sin and Sophie Katz series
"My Mother's Secret by Alina Adams is a page-turner that has it all: a compelling mystery, sharp insights into Soviet history, a sense of humor, and a complicated and fascinating cast of characters to boot."
- Maria Kuznetsova, author of Oksana, Behave! and Something Unbelievable
"Alina Adams' My Mother's Secret is smart and sumptuous, wry and thoroughly immersive. It transports you to an important moment in Soviet-Jewish history that is more relevant than ever. A triumph."
- Irina Reyn, Goldberg Prize for Jewish Fiction winner and author of The Imperial Wife, Mother Country, and What Happened to Anna K
"Alina Adams captures the fragility, heartbreak, and humor of love. Truly, she had me from the first page."
- Susan Dansby, 7-time Emmy-Award-winning writer, The Young and the Restless, As the World Turns
"With her trademark wit and wisdom, Adams delivers another family saga, full of longing and richly-drawn historical details, that will surprise, delight and-ultimately-captivate you."
- Rebecca Hanover, NYT Times bestselling author of The Similars