A single moment can change your life forever. When that moment arrives, will you be ready?
In this deeply personal book, Madison Prewett invites you into the moments that shaped her so that you can learn how to stand firm in your own convictions before your big moment comes along.
When Madison appeared on season 24 of The Bachelor, she quickly earned a reputation for her ability to stay rooted in her convictions in the face of uncertainty. Again and again, she proved that she was fully prepared to stand up for what she believed in--even in the most challenging moments.
If you're eager to learn how to keep your standards high and your roots deep so that you can make decisions you're proud of, Madi's authentic vulnerability and real-life challenges will help you live a life of integrity, grace, and courage.
In Made for This Moment, Madi uses the biblical story of Esther to help you find the encouragement you need to:
- Decide who you want to be before you step into your Big Moments
- Claim your confidence so you can get out of the comparison game
- Learn strategies for dealing with your past so it won't hinder your present
- Break free from the labels others put on you
- Learn how to respond to offense with grit and grace
- Discover how to be true to yourself no matter what
No matter what stage of life you're in, Made for This Moment will help you navigate the complex realities of living in an age of social media and confusing standards. God's timing is not a mistake--you were made for this exact moment.