Kobold Guide to Dungeons
Wolfgang Baur (Author) David Cook (Author)
& 8 more
Buy new or used from an indie through our partner Biblio:
DescriptionDungeons Are Half the Game.
You can't control what players are going to do. That's half the fun. But you can control where they do it. That's a whole other half! The Kobold Guide to Dungeons gives both new and experienced Game Masters over 100 pages of insight and ideas into making dungeons great. In-depth essays from industry luminaries teach you to think outside your own boxes, and into a larger realm of challenge, discovery, and good old monster bashing. Practical essays gives you insider tips and tricks to:
- Design non-linear dungeons to explore
- Think in 3D to make amazing spaces
- Make every room count, even when there's no monster
- Create solutions in addition to combat
- Dole out treasure--without blowing the bank The Kobold Guide to Dungeons features essays from classic voices of the RPG canon such as David "Zeb" Cook, Frank Mentzer, and Lawrence Schick. It also includes newer voices including Dominique Dickey, Sadie Lowry, and Erin Roberts. Open this book and level up your half of the game!
June 06, 2023
0.0 X 0.0 X 0.0 inches | 0.0 pounds
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate
About the Author
David Cook is a professor in the Department of Political Science and a fellow at Victoria College at the University of Toronto.
James L. Sutter is a co-creator of the best-selling Pathfinder and Starfinder roleplaying games. He's the author of the young adult romance novel Darkhearts, as well as the fantasy novels Death's Heretic and The Redemption Engine. His short stories have appeared in Nightmare, The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction, the #1 Amazon best-seller Machine of Death, and more. James lives in Seattle, where he's performed with musical acts ranging from metalcore to musical theater.