Just Between Us: Mother & Daughter Revised Edition: The Original Bestselling No-Stress, No-Rules Journal
Meredith Jacobs (Author) Sofie Jacobs (Author)
Buy new or used from an indie through our partner Biblio:
First published more than ten years ago, Just Between Us: Mother & Daughter is the original bestselling mother-daughter journal. This is the same groundbreaking guided journal you know and love--now with a new cover!"Packed with writing prompts, it's the perfect gift for Mother's Day."-- Girls' Life A bestselling gift book that has touched the lives of thousands of women and girls, Just Between Us: Mother & Daughter features advice and perspectives from both generations, two lovely ribbon bookmarks (one each for mother and daughter), and appealing illustrations in a deluxe hardcover journal that is a treasure to give or receive. Whether you have a great or "could be better" relationship with your mother or daughter, communication and bonding can be hard. This journal can change that. Have you ever wondered . . .
- What your mom thought the moment you were born?
- Where your daughter would go if she could go anywhere in the universe?
- Mother's Day gifting or self-purchase for moms or stepmoms looking for bonding activities for their families
- Users of the original journal who will cherish this fresh new edition
- A thoughtful gift from mother to teen or tween daughter, from adult daughter to mother, or from grandmother to a daughter or daughter-in-law with a child of her own
- Fans of Wreck This Journal and The Care and Keeping of You, or anyone looking for a high-value interactive journal for girls
April 11, 2023
6.46 X 8.66 X 0.63 inches | 0.95 pounds
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate
About the Author
Meredith Jacobs, founder of one of the first parenting websites, is a nonprofit executive dedicated to building a world in which all women and girls may thrive. She is mother to Sofie, with whom she shares the title "co-author," and Jules. She welcomes any and all advice on how to get her huge Bernedoodle, Babka, to listen. Sofie Jacobs is the co-author of the Just Between Us series and an MBA candidate at Duke University's Fuqua School of Business. She has been journaling with her mom (and co-author) since she was nine years old. Sofie is a graduate of the University of Michigan and Columbia University's Publishing Course. She currently lives in Durham, North Carolina, with her boyfriend and their goldendoodle puppy, Bo.