Healing Your Body from the Inside Out
After years of taking antibiotics, Sharissa Bradley's body fell apart. Finally diagnosed with Hashimoto's and Celiac in 2015 and determined to heal her body, from the inside out, the author took the radical and extreme step of cleaning out her entire kitchen to start over from scratch.
Sharissa found her way back to health. This book will illuminate your way back to health, too, sustainably and meaningfully.
2018 Foreword INDIE Bronze Winner, Health Category
Journey Back to Health, is the culmination of ten years of research in a clinical and professional setting, inspired by Sharissa's own health crisis and journey to healing. She took control of her health by revamping her nutrition and committing to herself, in a way that no medical professional ever could.
Through this book you will gain:
- Hope for healing.
- Understanding that YOU are completely in control of your own health.
- The knowledge that small, sustainable steps can be taken daily toward your health. .
- Clarity and guidance to help you take back control of your own life.
- 6 simple steps to help you gain the confidence you need to KEEP GOING and keep fighting your fight.
- Tools, action steps, and guidance to help direct any person at any point on their journey to a higher level of health wellness and well-being.
- A workbook so that you can implement and incorporate these steps into your daily life.
Sharissa Bradley continues to maintain her healing even while living a nomadic life on the road, in their 32-foot motorhome, with her husband, three children and a dog. Bradley is an experimental psychologist turned nutritionist who has spent the last 10 years studying psychology, the human brain, health, nutrition, myths around food, as well as the idea that we know what to do and yet we still, seemingly, choose not to do it.