If You Come to Earth
Sophie Blackall (Illustrator)
Buy new or used from an indie through our partner Biblio:
DescriptionFrom two-time Caldecott Winner author-illustrator Sophie Blackall!If You Come to Earth is a glorious guide to our home planet, and a call for us to take care of both Earth and each other. This beautiful book is inspired by the thousands of children Sophie Blackall has met during her travels around the world in support of UNICEF and Save the Children. If you come to Earth, there are a few things you need to know . . .
We live in all kinds of places.
In all kinds of homes.
In all kinds of families.
Each of us is different. But all of us are amazing.
And, together, we share one beautiful planet.
This masterful and moving picture book is a visually comprehensive guide to the earth, imbued with warmth and humor, that celebrates the magic of ordinary days on our beloved home planet.
- An engaging storybook about a single curious and imaginative child
- Simultaneously funny and touching
- Carries a clear message about the need to care for the earth and each other
- Ideal for children ages 3 to 5 years old
- Resonates year-round as a go-to gift for birthdays, holidays, baby showers, and more
- A great pick for teachers looking for a crowd-pleasing picture book with lessons about the world for little students
- Parents, grandparents, and caregivers
- A new Earth Day book resource for exploring the science and wonder of nature, life, and the universe
- Add it to the shelf with books like Here We Are by Oliver Jeffers, Miss Rumphius by Barbara Cooney, The Travel Book Lonely Planet Kids, and Hello, World! by Jill McDonald
September 15, 2020
9.1 X 11.3 X 0.6 inches | 1.4 pounds
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate
About the Author
Sophie Blackall has illustrated many books, including the Ivy + Bean series, Ruby's Wish, and has twice won the Caldecott Medal. Originally from Australia, she now lives in Brooklyn, New York. Learn more about her at www.sophieblackall.com.