Growing Boldly: Dare to Build a Life You Love
From bestselling author and founder of the Simplified(R) brand of organizational tools for busy women comes Growing Boldly, a how-to book that inspires us to imagine big, plan well, and then gather the equipment and the courage to go out and do.
In Growing Boldly, Emily will help you:
- Believe in who you are and Whose you are . . . and move past the lies and fears holding you back
- Figure out what makes you tick and own it confidently
- Gather all your grit, learned lessons, and tools because it's all valuable
- Imagine the life you dream of and decide how to make it happen
- Love your people well so that you create a lasting legacy
- Clear the clutter and cultivate clarity so you can do what matters most
- Do the hard work without forgetting to feed your soul
A stunning foiled cover, beautiful photography, ribbon marker, and presentation page make Growing Boldly:
- A thoughtful gift for a friend or family member
- Perfect for Mother's Day, birthdays, or holidays
- A let's-get-rolling encouragement incentive for yourself
Emily Ley has shown us how to give ourselves grace in Grace, Not Perfection, how to simplify our lives in A Simplified Life, and how to replace busyness with true connection in When Less Becomes More. Now for the first time, Emily draws on her own story of creating a highly successful business--and loving the process--as she teaches us how to move forward in our own vocations and serve others at the same time. This is the start of something good. Get ready to build a life you love.
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate
About the Author
Emily Ley is the founder of Simplified(R), a brand of planners and organizational tools for busy women, and the creator of The Simplified Podcast. Emily has been featured in Forbes, Glamour, and Good Housekeeping. She has been recognized with numerous awards, including Best New Product at the National Stationery Show, as well as Small Business of the Year, Female Owned Business of the Year, and Entrepreneur of the Year by Studer Community Institute. Emily and her team collaborated with AT-A-GLANCE(R) to create gift and planning collections carried in Office Depot, Staples, Walmart, and Target. Emily is the author of national bestselling books Grace, Not Perfection: Embracing Simplicity, Celebrating Joy; A Simplified Life: Tactical Tools for Intentional Living; When Less Becomes More: Making Space for Slow, Simple, and Good; and Growing Boldly: Dare to Build a Life You Love. An author, entrepreneur, wife, and mother to three, Emily lives in Pensacola, Florida, with her husband, Bryan, and their son Brady and twins, Tyler and Caroline.