God Bless Our Christmas
God Bless Our Christmas is a rhyming holiday celebration every little one will love. The sweet story features snuggly snow animal families enjoying all the blessings and traditions of Christmas - especially Jesus, God's best gift.
This adorable board book shares:
- God's blessings of Christmastime with family
- Favorite Christmas activities, including decorating cookies and trees, singing favorite carols, giving gifts, and celebrating Jesus
- A meaningful close as the animals gather around the tree, thankful for Jesus - the brightest part of the season
God Bless Our Christmas is great for children, ages 0 to 4. This classic is perfect for stocking stuffers, Advent family story time, and Christmas morning gifts. The book features:
- Adorable illustrations with penguins, polar bears, arctic hares, snow owls, and their neighbors
- A unique black, white, blue, and red color palette that highlights the winter world of our adorable snow-animal families and is easier for babies to see
- A durable padded cover for toddlers and glossy pages that can be wiped clean
Check out other titles in the God Bless You series: God Bless You and Good Night, God Bless My Boo Boo, God Bless Our Baby, God Bless Our Easter, God Bless Our Bedtime Prayers, and God Bless My Family.
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate
About the Author
Hannah C. Hall is a bestselling and award-winning author of more than 30 books, with over a million books in print. Her titles include multiple ECPA bestsellers, a Selah Award winner, a Cascade Award winner, and a Christian Book Award finalist. Hannah and her husband and their five children live in northwest Arkansas and share a small farm with dogs, cats, cows, and a flock of finicky chickens. Find her online at www.hannahchall.com.
Steve Whitlow lives in northern England, on the top of a (very) windswept hill, with his wife and young family. Steve followed his artistic calling from an early age and was first published at age sixteen, producing vibrant characters for greeting cards and then children's publishing. He has now been working as a professional artist for more than thirty-five years.