"A brilliant, insightful read."
--MORI TAHERIPOUR, author of Bring Yourself
"Hustle is dead. It never worked very well, and now it's burning us out. Jenny Blake is back with a generous, helpful and more caring alternative."
--SETH GODIN, author of This is Marketing
"Wildly, wildly helpful. A chill, introvert-friendly birthday party for business owners."
--SARAH YOUNG, author of Expansive Impact
Time is not money. Time is life force.
Are you consistently doing the work that you and only you can do? Or are you burdened by busywork, the bottleneck blocking your company's profit and potential?
Your time is far more precious than money. It is your presence, your memories, your quality of life. As a business owner, you are already paying a risk and pressure tax. For many, growth fueled by added stress is not worth the trade-off. You have an urge to simplify and streamline.
Free Time is not about working as little as possible. Nor is it about creating a lifestyle business purely for one's own gain. It is about creating a life-giving business energizing every single person who is a part of it, from the owner to team members, to clients and community. Free Time is about making small investments now to create greater optionality in the future.
A more joyful business is within reach. Imagine:
- Traveling, going off the grid, or handling family emergencies without panicking that everything will fall apart while you are gone.
- Working 10- to 20-hour weeks, delegating the rest to a motivated, part-time remote team.
- Answering questions with relief, knowing you don't have to "own" the next steps.
- Empowering your Delightfully Tiny Team(TM) to answer their own questions before they even have to ask you.
- Harnessing your creative energy for the strategic projects that excite you most.
Jenny Blake, author of the award-winning book Pivot and co-creator of Google's acclaimed Career Guru coaching program, is back with her signature blend of heart-based operating principles and practical tools. This book will teach you how to move from friction to flow through smarter systems and the three-stage Free Time Framework.(TM)
Free Time is a playbook to free your mind, time, and team for your best work. This book will teach you and your team to operate efficiently and intuitively, while earning abundantly, so you can make your greatest contribution as a business owner.