How we work and what we expect from our work have changed dramatically-so why hasn't our leadership?
Workers are wrestling with life's big questions: Who am I, really? Where do I fit in? How does what I'm doing make a difference? Meanwhile, employers remain focused on "business as usual," and outdated leadership approaches are fueling frustration on all sides.
Author Matt Poepsel believes it's time to usher in the next era of leadership. Expand the Circle: Enlightened Leadership for Our New World of Work takes leaders on an epic journey of personal discovery, insight, and action.
Learn how to:
- Lead Yourself-by boosting awareness and confidence
- Lead Others-by making critical connections and building trust
- Lead Your Team-by uniting a group in the pursuit of a collective goal
- Lead Your Organization-by implementing people-centric practices
- Lead the World-by going beyond the boundaries of your organization
Expand the Circle will transform how you think about your natural leadership ability, equip you with a suite of actionable tools, and inspire you to realize your full potential. With its unique blend of thought-provoking and entertaining stories, compelling research, and hands-on exercises, Expand the Circle is a lively read and a clear roadmap to enlightened leadership.