Enneagram Essentials: 125 Cards for Self-Awareness and Connection
Jackie Brewster (Author)
Buy new or used from an indie through our partner Biblio:
DescriptionThese insightful cards are an innovative and uniquely interactive way to learn about and apply the highly popular Enneagram personality model as you uncover your inner feelings, motives, and desires; nurture your empathy and compassion for others; and grow toward the best version of yourself. Embark on a new Enneagram journey--by yourself or with other--with Enneagram Essentials, a beautifully designed boxed set of 125 cards. Using the included booklet, you'll be able to identify which Enneagram number aligns with your personality and learn more about common Enneagram terms. As you move on to the visually engaging cards, you'll explore your core fears and desires, defense mechanisms, what your heart longs to hear, how you function in relationships, and much more. Tabbed dividers separate the cards into six categories: - Enneagram basics--the fundamentals
- Enneagram awareness--more detailed exploration
- Enneagram insights--the "cons" of each type
- Enneagram assets--the "pros" of each type
- Enneagram and relationships--relating with other types
- Deeper dive into Enneagrams--more revelation about each type Individuals or small groups can use Enneagram Essentials daily or weekly in various settings including personal devotional times, at the dinner table, date nights, small groups, around the campfire, or even at counseling sessions. Conversations and application can be enhanced by utilizing the many discussion questions featured on the six divider cards. Whether you are an Enneagram expert or novice, counselor, spiritual leader, or individual, this interactive tool for meaningful personal growth will leave you feeling known, seen, and understood.
Ink & Willow
May 10, 2022
3.9 X 6.2 X 2.3 inches | 1.3 pounds
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate
About the Author
Jackie Brewster is a certified Enneagram coach and coauthor of Hearing God Speak: A 52-Week Interactive Enneagram Devotional. She consults with teams and individuals, leading them toward finding the best version of themselves in their work and personal environments by identifying their unique personality type through the teachings of the Enneagram and biblical truth. Leaning on their many years of church ministry experience, Jackie and her husband, Stephen, own a consulting company while raising their four children in Franklin, Tennessee.