The 10% Entrepreneur: Live Your Startup Dream Without Quitting Your Day Job
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate
About the Author
PATRICK J. McGINNIS is a venture capitalist and private equity investor who founded Dirigo Advisors, after a decade on Wall Street, to provide strategic advice to investors, entrepreneurs, and fast-growing businesses. As a 10% Entrepreneur, he has built a diverse portfolio of investments in new ventures in the United States, Latin America, Europe, and Asia. A graduate of Harvard Business School and Georgetown University, he writes for Business Insider, Huffington Post, Boston Magazine, and Forbes. He lives in New York City.
-Jon Acuff, author of Do Over "Entrepreneurship is not one size fits all. It can take many shapes and forms. There's immense value to testing ideas or weaving entrepreneurial qualities into your life before taking the plunge. The 10% Entrepreneur will tell you how."
- Christine Tsai, Founding Partner at 500 Startups "We think of entrepreneurship as a big, scary thing, involving blind leaps of faith and sweeping acts of disruption, not for the faint of heart. Yet in today's ever-changing world, everyone needs to act more like an entrepreneur and take risks -- or risk being left behind. In his debut book, McGinnis delivers a winning game-plan for assuming 10% more risk, more creativity and more (ad)venture in your everyday life for 100% more satisfaction. Entrepreneurship is a smart choice for everyone--and so is reading this book. "
- Linda Rottenberg, co-founder & CEO of Endeavor and author of Crazy is a Compliment "In a shifting corporate landscape, entrepreneurship no longer has to mean all-or-nothing endeavors. Patrick McGinnis uses his own expertise as a "part-time entrepreneur" to illustrate a proven solution for you to become one, too.
- Keith Ferrazzi, author of the Who's Got Your Back and Never Eat Alone "This book should be read by anyone who has ever dreamed of starting an entrepreneurial venture."
- Nir Eyal, author of Hooked "Clear, concise and forward-thinking, The 10% Entrepreneur dives deeper into the future of today's business world."
- Tony Hsieh, author of Delivering Happiness and CEO of Zappos.com, Inc.