Cryptosocial: How Cryptocurrencies Are Changing Social Media
Allen Taylor (Author)
Buy new or used from an indie through our partner Biblio:
DescriptionCryptocurrency & Social Media Have Married and This is What It Looks Like
Social media is a multi-billion-dollar industry where the platforms profit from user-generated content. Cryptocurrencies have arrived to end the exploitation.
Cryptosocial: How Cryptocurrencies Are Changing Social Media surveys the history of social media and cryptocurrencies to show how these two unrelated technologies had a chance meeting that is changing the world. If you're one of the millions of people growing tired of legacy social media and how they take advantage of their own users, this book will open your eyes to the alternatives offering greater happiness, more freedom, and better personal and financial security. Read this book and you'll learn:
- What cryptosocial is all about.
- Which platforms and protocols you should pay attention to.
- Why cryptosocial media is the best alternative for Facebook, Twitter, and Snapchat.
- How to start using cryptosocial media.
- What you need to participate in decentralized social media platforms.
- And how you can profit from your own content, gain more control over your identity, and maintain security over your online data and personal assets.
Business Expert Press
March 10, 2022
6.0 X 9.0 X 0.62 inches | 0.87 pounds
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate
About the Author
Allen Taylor is a freelance writer and chief content officer at Taylored Content. Since 2015, his focus has been on fintech brands. In 2018, he began writing about blockchain and cryptocurrency projects. He is the former editor of Lending Times and Blockchain Times and is an award-winning journalist and former newspaper editor.