Commercial Real Estate: Journey Towards Financial Freedom: What Everyone Ought To Know About Commercial Real Estate Investing in 3 Simple Step
DescriptionPower up your investment portfolio and earn more than you ever thought possible
Have you been investing for a while but wish it could give you better returns?
Are you looking to expand your portfolio beyond stocks and bonds?
Do you want to invest in a stable, yet high-return market?
If so, commercial real estate may make a good addition to your portfolio.
Commercial real estate may seem like something only institutional investors or millionaires get into.
Yes, they cost a lot more than single-family residential properties, but they also give you the opportunity to make a lot more.
According to the National Council of Real Estate Investment Fiduciaries (NCREIF) Property Index, commercial real estate has made an average of 12.7% annually over the past 15 years compared to 8.8% in the S&P 500.
And you don't have to be a millionaire to get involved in commercial real estate. There are a variety of ways you can get financing, without getting yourself into millions of dollars in debt.
Although there are risks to any investment, with commercial real estate, your risk is cushioned by multiple and better-quality tenants and longer-term leases.
Not only that, but you also have more control over how you mitigate those risks.
To know more about what is involved in commercial real estate investing, refer to this useful introduction to commercial real estate that will help you make the right investment decisions for your portfolio.
In Commercial Real Estate: Journey Towards Financial Freedom, you'll discover:
- The #1 rule to follow when finding a property to invest in that will protect you from making hasty decisions
- The biggest difference between residential and commercial real estate that makes commercial properties more attractive
- How to evaluate the income potential of an investment by calculating these key numbers
- The most crucial mistake many new commercial real estate investors make in a misguided attempt to save money
- 4 creative financing methods where you won't need to take out your own money for down payment
- How to be a commercial property owner for an investment of as low as $1,000
- 7 lazy ways to invest in commercial real estate if you don't want to be hands-on in your investment
- A comprehensive checklist to guide you through your due diligence and ensure that you leave no stone unturned before you invest in a property
- The secret to protecting your personal assets that experienced commercial real estate investors use for their business transactions
- Why you need to have several exit strategies in mind before you've even invested in any property
And much more.
Going from investing in bonds and stocks to investing in commercial real estate may seem like a big leap. They are vastly different types of investments to take on.
There is plenty of additional research and work needed when investing in real estate, compared to investing in the stock market.
But even if you don't have experience with real estate, even the residential kind, you can educate yourself enough to get into commercial properties with enough patience and determination.
Nothing is too complex that it can't be learned if you put your mind to it. You just have to get started and put what you learn into action.
What are you waiting for? The financial rewards await on the other side...If you want to accelerate your journey to financial freedom with smart, strategic, and well-researched investments in commercial properties, then scroll up and click the "Add to Cart" button right now.
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate