Canvas One Line a Day: A Five-Year Memory Book
Chronicle Books (Author)
Buy new or used from an indie through our partner Biblio:
DescriptionThe bestselling One Line a Day journal series has sold over 2.5 million copies! This handsome edition of the classic memory-keeper features a rich oatmeal-colored, canvas cover and striking metallic page edges.
More than a daily diary: For those daunted by the idea of keeping a journal or diary, the simple commitment of just One Line a Day is manageable for everyone. Each page includes an entry for five successive years, allowing you to revisit previous thoughts and memories on a specific day of the year over the span of five years. Uniquely rewarding, simple to complete, and presented in an inviting and modern package, this tactile journal will become a treasure trove of memories to cherish forever. THE EASIEST WAY TO JOURNAL DAILY: Writing a single thought or highlight each day is a great way to:
- Track progress.
- Start or end your day with reflection.
- Collect memories and moments.
- An excellent gift for graduates, adventurers, dreamers, and anyone embarking on a new phase of life
- Holiday, graduation, wedding, Mother's Day, Father's Day, and baby shower gifts
- Fans of the One Line a Day series
- Anyone looking to begin journaling or establish a daily gratitude practice: easy and welcoming format is perfect for beginners
January 29, 2019
3.9 X 6.3 X 1.2 inches | 0.75 pounds
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate
About the Author
A graphic designer and bona fide plant geek based in Perth, Western Australia, Scott Cain is a certified gardening guru and has appeared on Gardening Australia.