Build a Rental Property Empire: The no-nonsense book on finding deals, financing the right way, and managing wisely.
Everything you need to know about residential rental properties: BRRRR, House Hacking, Financing, Finding Deals, Management, Repairing, Tax Strategies, and Selling all in one!
"I finally got a chance to purchase and read your book (Build a Rental Property Empire). It was easy to read and practical and pragmatic - and I liked it enough to give a copy to my son who is just starting out with his real estate investing and also to two of my investor clients as closing gifts."
This book gives you everything you need to know about rental properties!
Learn the best ways to invest in rental properties in this 300 plus page book written by real estate investor Mark Ferguson (who owns more than 180,000 sqft of rentals). This book gives you the exact details on how to finance, find, analyze, manage, and even sell rental properties. Where other books lack the details on how to actually make money in real estate, this book is all about the details. It is written by someone who has been investing in real estate for 20 years and is still investing today.
If you are having trouble figuring out how to find the right properties, how to finance them, where to buy properties, or how to buy with little cash, this book tells you how to overcome those obstacles.
Mark is a successful rental property owner, house flipper, real estate broker, and #1 Best Selling Author. Mark has sold over 1,000 houses as a broker, flipped over 200 houses, and owns his own office Blue Steel Real Estate. He owns single-family, multifamily, and commercial rental properties as well.
This book is not written from theory or from watching others invest in real estate but from being in the trenches and experiencing the ups and downs that come with rentals. Mark has invested in good, bad, horrible, and amazing markets. He has invested in multiple niches and different areas as well.
Inside, you will discover:
- Why rental properties will help you retire faster than other investments
- The risks of investing in rentals
- How to determine what a good rental property is
- How to determine what type of rental to buy
- How to get a great deal on properties
- How to finance rentals, even if you have more than 4 or more than 10
- How to invest in rentals with less cash
- How to repair and maintain properties
- How to manage rentals or find a property manager
- What are the best exit strategies
- How to buy rental properties when your market is too expensive
- Brand New Bonus Chapter on Commercial Real Estate Investing
Please make sure you get the latest version from Amazon as this book has been updated many times as the market has changed.
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate