Bladesmithing for Beginners: Make Your First Knife in 7 Steps
If you want to make your first knife without breaking the bank with expensive machinery, then keep reading...
Are you a beginner bladesmith looking to make his first knife?
Are you looking for an inexpensive way to get started?
Are you worried that you will need a lot of tools to get started?
Are you afraid of mistakes you might make with your first project?
Have you ever felt like making a knife, and realized that reliable sources of information on bladesmithing were scarce and expensive?
I, Wes Sander, will share the secrets of making your first knife in 7 steps.
In this book you will discover:
- The most cost-effective method to make your first knife
- The only 4 tools you need to make your first knife
- How to set up a good workshop, without breaking the bank with expensive machinery
- The #1 high-performance steel you should use to make knives
- The correct grit range of sandpapers you should use while hand sanding your knife
- How to get a satin finish on your knife, without using power tools
- 1 sharpening mistake that could ruin the entire edge of your knife
- How to heat treat 1095 steel, without risking it to warp or shatter
- 1 simple test that will determine the sharpness of your knife
- How to get good grind lines, without using a grinding jig
- How to repair knife warps after heat treatment
- A simple technique, used by master bladesmiths, that will prevent your blade from shattering, even if it's your first time making a knife
This book has been made to avoid as much of the complicated jargon related to bladesmithing as possible, and the whole idea is to keep the book simple.
Here are the answers to some questions you might have about this book:
Q: What is this book about?
A: This book is a guide to making your first knife in 10 steps.
Q: I have never done any kind of metal work before. Will it be easy for me to start?
A: Yes. Even though the steps inside are simple, they have been explained in fair detail. You can make your first knife with the help of this book, even if you have never lifted a hammer before.
Q: Do I need to have tools before I read this book?
A: Only the bare minimum are required. You can even start with just 4 quality hand tools to make your first knife.
The goal of this book is to make sure that you spend as less time reading while applying the knowledge in this book.
I want you to get through this book quickly and start making knives.
Every day that you delay, is another day that you deny your own desire for making knives.
Make your first knife by buying this book now
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate