Big Dreams, Daily Joys is an empowering guide to establishing healthy habits so that it's easy (and fun!) to accomplish long-term goals. This productivity book is filled with simple-to-follow techniques, rituals, and exercises for accomplishing day-to-day tasks and making progress on bigger goals. For those who feel overwhelmed by endless to do lists
and the stresses that come with daily life, Big Dreams, Daily Joys
encourages a simple and achievable productivity practice.
- Offers tips on how to organize a productive day and overcome the urge to procrastinate
- Teaches skills on how to make space for creativity and achieve a healthy work-life balance
- The ultimate handbook to getting things done with clarity, joy, and positivity Big Dreams, Daily Joys is an invaluable resource for anyone who is tackling a creative project, running their own business, or simply trying to manage time more efficiently. This book gives readers the tools to develop their own productivity practice and tips for reflection, celebrating accomplishments, and setting achievable goals.
- Written by maker and doer Elise Cripe (@elisejoy)
- The perfect gift for creatives, freelancers, entrepreneurs, fans of daily journaling and bullet journals, people looking to take more time for themselves, and anyone interested in personal growth, goal setting, and alignment
- Great for fans of Start Where You Are: A Journal for Self-Exploration
by Meera Lee Patel, The Crossroads of Should and Must: Find and Follow Your Passion
by Elle Luna, and Girl, Stop Apologizing: A Shame-Free Plan for Embracing and Achieving Your Goals
by Rachel Hollis