Baby Touch and Feel: Baby Animals
Buy new or used from an indie through our partner Biblio:
DescriptionAn interactive touch and feel book for babies with cute baby animals and read-aloud text! Tactile elements and delightful imagery will encourage the development of motor skills and early learning. Baby Touch and Feel: Baby Animals is an interactive and fun way to help your child learn not only words but shapes and textures too. Bold, bright pictures and colorful animal-inspired illustrations will be more than enough to keep your baby's attention. This adorable picture book is a perfect first book for toddlers and makes for an ideal baby gift. Read all about cute and cuddly baby animals, including adorable puppies, furry seals, and small chicks! Not too big and not too small, this sturdy, padded sensory book is just the right size for little hands to hold. No need for Mom and Dad to turn the pages! Babies and toddlers can turn the tough board book pages themselves, which helps to develop their fine motor skills while building an early language foundation. This charming board book for babies includes:
- An amazing range of different textures to explore.
- Cleary labeled pictures and a simple, easy to follow design.
- Easy to read text to encourage early vocabulary building.
- A texture or eye-catching area on every page.
- Rounded edges and chunky pages, protecting babies and their growing teeth. Learning to read should always be this fun. Kids will get hours of play from this sturdy board book for babies and toddlers, from making the noises and reading the names to feeling the different textures, like the fluffy tummy of the baby fox. This touchy-feely book, with its strong, baby-safe jacket, makes for an ideal baby gift. Packed full of shiny objects and some bumps and grooves, this educational book will engage small children and stimulate early childhood development in different ways. Complete the Series This delightful book is part of the Baby Touch and Feel range of board books for babies and toddlers from DK Books and includes titles like Baby Touch and Feel I Love You, Baby Touch and Feel Bedtime, Baby Touch and Feel Colors and Shapes, and more for your little one to enjoy!
DK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
December 01, 2009
5.3 X 5.2 X 1.2 inches | 0.45 pounds
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate
About the Author
DK was founded in London in 1974 and is now the world leading illustrated reference publisher and a member of the Penguin Random House division of Bertelsmann. DK publishes highly visual, photographic non-fiction for adults and children. DK produces content for consumers in over 100 countries and over 60 languages, with offices in the UK, India, US, Germany, China, Canada, Spain and Australia. DK's aim is to inspire, educate and entertain readers of all ages, and everything DK publishes, whether print or digital, embodies the unique DK design approach. DK brings unrivalled clarity to a wide range of topics, with a unique combination of words and pictures, put together to spectacular effect. We have a reputation for innovation in design for both print and digital products. Our adult range spans travel, including the award-winning DK Eyewitness Travel Guides, history, science, nature, sport, gardening, cookery and parenting. DK's extensive children's list showcases a fantastic store of information for children, toddlers and babies. DK covers everything from animals and the human body, to homework help and craft activities, together with an impressive list of licensing titles, including the best-selling LEGO(R) books. DK acts as the parent company for Alpha Books, publisher of the Idiot's Guides series. https: //www.dk.com/