Ask and It Is Given: Learning to Manifest Your Desires
Esther Hicks (Author) Jerry Hicks (Author)
Buy new or used from an indie through our partner Biblio:
DescriptionAN INTERNATIONAL SENSATION! FROM #1 NEW YORK TIMES BEST-SELLING AUTHORS - THE ORIGINAL LAW OF ATTRACTION TEACHINGS OF ABRAHAM THAT INSPIRED THE HIT MOVIE THE SECRET INCLUDES 22 PROVEN PROCESSES TO IMPROVE YOUR MANIFESTING AND HELP YOU FEEL MORE HAPPINESS NOW The most comprehensive volume of the first 20 years of the teachings from Abraham - a loving group consciousness from the non-physical dimension. "A publishing milestone that offers you a blueprint for understanding and implementing your own destiny." -Wayne Dyer, best-selling author of The Power of Intention Ask and It Is Given, the pivotal manifestation and law of attraction book by Esther and Jerry Hicks, presents the inspirational teachings of the nonphysical entity Abraham, to help you learn how to manifest your desires so that you're living the joyous and fulfilling life you deserve. This empowering book will show you how to feel good now and as you read, you'll come to understand how your relationships, health issues, finances, career concerns, and more are influenced by the Universal laws that govern your time/space reality--and you'll discover powerful manifesting processes that will help you go with the positive flow of life. "An absolute must for anyone interested in the law of attraction, and using it to better their lives, finances and relationships." - Soul & Spirit magazine "The reason you have not already gotten what you desire is because you are holding yourself in a vibrational holding pattern that does not match the vibration of your desire." - Abraham "Ask and It Is Given is primarily about how whatever we're asking for is being given to us--and it's also the first book to ever, in such clear terminology, give us the simple practical formula for how to ask for, and then how to receive, whatever we want to be, do, or have. This book offers you a hands-on course in spiritual practicality and also teaches you how not to be, do, or have anything that displeases you."
- Jerry Hicks "One of the most valuable things about Ask and It Is Given is that Abraham gives us 22 different powerful processes to achieve our goals. No matter where we are, there's a process that can make our lives better. I love this book, and I love Esther and Jerry Hicks!"
-- Louise Hay Chapter Titles Include:
- The Power of Feeling Good Now
- We Are Keeping Our Promise to You - We Are Reminding You of Who You Are
- You Do Create Your Own Reality
- How Can I get There from Here?
- This Simple Basis of Understanding Makes It All Fit Together
- The Law of Attraction, the Most Powerful Law in the Universe
- You Are Standing on the Leading Edge of Thought
- You Are a Vibrational Transmitter and Receiver
- The Hidden Value Behind Your Emotional Reactions
- The Three Steps to Whatever You Want to Be, Do, or Have
- With Practice, You Will Become a Joyous, Deliberate Creator
- Your Emotional Set-Points Are Within Your Control
- Allow Your Feelings to Be Your Guide
- Some Things You Knew Before You Arrived
- You Are a Perfect Yet Expanding Being, in a Perfect Yet Expanding World, in a Perfect Yet Expanding Universe
- You Are Co-creating Within a Magnificently Diverse Universe
- Where Are You, and Where Do You Want to Be?
- You Can Gradually Change Your Vibrational Frequency
- Only You Can Know How You Feel about You
- Trying to Hinder Another's Freedom Always Costs You Your Freedom
- You Are Only 17 Seconds Away from 68 Seconds to Fulfillment
- The Different Degrees of Your Emotional Guidance Scale
- Processes to Help You Achieve What You Now Remember
It's your birthright to live a life filled with everything that is good--and this life-changing book will show you how to make it so in every way!
October 01, 2004
6.12 X 0.91 X 8.98 inches | 1.26 pounds
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate
About the Author
Excited about the clarity and practicality of the translated word from the Beings who call themselves Abraham, Esther and Jerry Hicks began disclosing their amazing Abraham experience to a handful of close business associates in 1986. Recognizing the practical results being received by themselves and by those people who were asking practical questions and then applying Abraham's answers to their own situations, Esther and Jerry made a deliberate decision to allow the teachings of Abraham to become available to an ever-widening circle of seekers of how to live a happier life. Using their San Antonio, Texas, conference center as their base, Jerry and Esther have traveled to approximately 50 cities a year since 1989, presenting interactive Law of Attraction workshops to those leaders who gather to participate in this expanding stream of progressive thought. And although worldwide attention has been given to this philosophy of Well-Being by Leading Edge thinkers and teachers who have, in turn, incorporated many of Abraham's Law of Attraction concepts into their best-selling books, scripts, lectures, and so forth, the primary spread of this material has been from person to person--as individuals begin to discover the value of this form of spiritual practicality in their personal life experiences. In November 2011, Jerry made his transition into Non-Physical, and now Esther continues to conduct the Abraham workshops with the help of her physical friends and co-workers and, of course, with the Non-Physical help of Abraham and Jerry. People are able to access Abraham directly by attending the seminars in person or by participating in the online live streaming of most events. There is also an extensive YouTube library of Abraham videos. Abraham--a group of uplifting Non-Physical teachers--present their Broader Perspective through Esther Hicks. And as they speak to our level of comprehension through a series of loving, allowing, brilliant, yet comprehensively simple essays in print and in sound, they guide us to a clear connection with our loving Inner Being, and to uplifting self-empowerment from our Total Self. Abraham-Hicks Publications may be contacted through the extensive interactive website: www.abraham-hicks.com; or by mail at Abraham-Hicks Publications, P.O. Box 690070, San Antonio, TX 78269.