Even when circumstances feel wildly out of your control, you can make the decision each day to say yes to who God says you are in Him. This 52-week devotional from bestselling author Rebekah Lyons offers practical advice and spiritual wisdom to help you find renewed freedom in your daily rhythms as you intentionally focus on what God has for you in every moment of life.
Rebekah found new freedom in discovering that yes in her own life as she and her husband made a cross-country move and adopted a child with Down syndrome. Along the way, she realized that when we say yes in even the small, ordinary moments of life, we experience renewed spiritual vitality for every aspect of God's calling. In A Surrendered Yes, Rebekah draws on biblical truths and her personal story to inspire you to:
- Say yes to God, yourself, and others
- Find freedom from the approval of others
- Use your time and energy to live a life of intention
- Practice Sabbath to maintain your emotional, physical, and spiritual health
- Release control to find God's presence in play and laughter
- Experience the truth that God is enough
Each entry in this year-long devotional includes:
- A Bible verse
- A thoughtful devotion from Rebekah
- A journal prompt to help you apply that week's theme in your daily life
A Surrendered Yes features a beautiful cover design and includes a ribbon marker, making it an encouraging gift for a family member, friend, or yourself. Discover the delight of living from a place of freedom in your daily routines and lifelong dreams. Live with joy instead of regret. Freedom instead of fear. Rest instead of striving. Say yes.
Look for additional inspirational books and resources from Rebekah Lyons:
- Rhythms of Renewal
- You Are Free