5 Gears: How to Be Present and Productive When There Is Never Enough Time
Be present, connect more effectively, all while being as productive as possible
5 Gears: How to Be Present and Productive When There Is Never Enough Time teaches you to shift into the right gear at the right time so that you can grow in your relational intelligence and increase your influence. This revolutionary text introduces you to the five different gears, or mindsets, that carry you through various facets of your day. These include:
- First gear--when you fully rest and recharge
- Second gear--when you connect with family or friends without the involvement of work
- Third gear--when you are socializing
- Fourth gear--when you are working and multi-tasking
- Fifth gear--when you are fully focused and 'in the zone, ' working without interruption
Using these gears consistently allows you to bring a new level of relational intelligence to your life that offers a competitive advantage in our task-driven world.
All too often people go through life without truly connecting--and can, as a result, miss out on experiences and relationships that have the power to bring them great joy. By understanding how the five gears presented in this engaging book work, you can improve your ability to connect with the world around you.
- Explore why some people stay disconnected from the people and events around them, and why others always seem to have a deep connection to their friends, family, and surroundings
- Learn how to set triggers and markers that help you shift into the right gears at the right time, which will increase your relational dynamics and make you more productive
- Create positive change in the dynamics of your relationships
- Improve your respect and influence--and learn a sign language that, when used, can change your perspective and your world.
5 Gears: How to Be Present and Productive When There Is Never Enough Time is the perfect resource for anyone who wants to live and lead connected.
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate
About the Author
JEREMIE KUBICEK is co-founder of GiANT Worldwide and the GiANT companies. He is a bestselling author of Making Your Leadership Come Alive and speaker to organizations throughout the world on transformational leadership, emotional intelligence, and personal growth. He currently resides in Oklahoma City with his wife and three children.
STEVE COCKRAM is co-founder of GiANT Worldwide and a recognized expert on personality development, applied leadership learning and culture change with executive teams and organizations around the world. Steve is a soughtafter speaker and teacher on apprenticeship, personality development and team building. He resides in London with his wife and three children.