100 Cookies: The Baking Book for Every Kitchen, with Classic Cookies, Novel Treats, Brownies, Bars, and More
Sarah Kieffer (Author)
Buy new or used from an indie through our partner Biblio:
DescriptionFrom celebrated blogger Sarah Kieffer whose pan-banging cookie technique "broke the internet," this is a go-to baking book featuring 100 recipes for spectacular cookies, brownies, bars, and more!
Featured in the New York Times, Food & Wine, Wall Street Journal, Wine Enthusiast, The Kitchn, Cup of Jo, Food52, and The Today Show
Nominated for a 2020 Goodreads Choice Award for Best Cookbooks "This is a cookie gold mine! I've been waiting years for all of Sarah's cookie wisdom to transfer from her brain to my kitchen, and here it is! Sarah's recipes are reliable, approachable, and just plain crave-able. This world has reached peak cookie deliciousness thanks to Sarah."--Molly Yeh, star of Girl Meets Farm, author of Molly on the Range Chocolatey, fruity, crispy, chewy, classic, inventive--there's a foolproof recipe for the perfect treat for everyone in this cookie cookbook, including:
- Marshmallow Peanut Butter Brownies
- Olive Oil Sugar Cookies with Blood Orange Glaze
- Red Wine Cherry Cheesecake Swirl Bars
- Pan-Banging Ginger Molasses
- S'mores Cookies
- and many more!
- Home bakers of all levels
- Fans of Sarah Kieffer's blog, Instagram, and cookbooks
- Owners of Dorie's Cookies, Dessert Person, Snacking Cakes, or Pastry Love
- Shoppers looking for a hostess or housewarming gift for bakers and cookie lovers
August 25, 2020
7.5 X 9.0 X 1.1 inches | 2.2 pounds
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favorite books through our Affiliate program.Become an affiliate
About the Author
Sarah Kieffer is the self-taught baker, photographer, and blogger behind The Vanilla Bean Blog. She lives in Minnesota.